My husband tells me I'm a very organized, on the ball type of person. He also tells me that whenever I'm pregnant it's like I'm a different person because I become the ultimate scatterbrain. I don't know how much I really believe him, because I think I'm not all that organized in the first place and I don't want to really admit to myself just how spacy I am while I'm carrying a baby.
But, alas, he is right. Following are just a few examples of that prove I am very much pregnant:
- I used shower gel to wash my hair the other day. I didn't even notice until I went to get the conditioner and realized the shampoo was not where I thought it was. I had wondered why it didn't lather very well. (To my credit they are in the same color bottle and I am blind without glasses or contacts.)
- I totally forgot that Bria was assigned a talk in Primary this past Sunday. (I really am usually quite on top of things like that.)
- On average, I forget to call my nurse a couple times a week (I'm supposed to call her daily so you'd think I'd have it written into my schedule quite nicely.)
- I'm just hanging around the house in my underwear (or, I'm just plain still in bed) when the doorbell rings. I look at my clock and realize that it's my visiting teachers or someone else I had a planned meeting with.
- Yesterday I thought I lost the car keys in the grocery store. I had dumped out my purse and they were not there. Just as I was asking at the information counter I realized they were in my pocket. (But I can't see my pocket when I look down anymore...belly's in the way!)
- I wasn't really planning on going to Bria's Kindergarten end of the year program that day. I had totally forgotten about it and Joel had to ask me why I wasn't getting ready to go.
These are just a few examples, but little things are piling up daily. I read somewhere that baby girl fetuses make you lose your mind more than boys do. So, maybe it's just yet another proof positive that I am having another girl. But yeah, I'm most definitely having a baby...