- I have re-commited myself to my diet.
- I have also commited myself to exercise faithfully. So far, so good. Monday and Tuesday I did 8 miles on my exercise bike while watching CSI, and this morning I took a 20 minute walk after we walked Bria to school.
- I am determined to drive the car as little as possible so that I can continue to actually feed my family.
- I finally finished editing a newborn shoot for a friend. You can see my favorites here.
- Sophia has been singing "Who let the dogs out." I'm not even kidding. It sounds something like "whoo dadada da who who who" but her rhythm is impeccable.
- Bria and Chloe have also been singing it (from Shaggy Dog) which is where Sophie learned it.
- Somehow during the eternal sickness I had this winter, I have lost about 3 notes off the top of my range. And it is frustrating as heck.
- "Begin: The rest is easy" is my new motto. It really speaks to the professional procrastinator in me.
- I love my new red and white polka dot shoes. (Thanks, Mom!)
- Joel made a turkey dinner last night. It was very good, although it didn't help the diet re-commitance one iota.
- Bria wanted a turkey and honey sandwich in her lunch today. With mayo. I obliged, but it seemed pretty gross to me.
- Most of my laundry is finished, folded and put away.
- I am nowhere close to being prepared to teach my lessons this afternoon. After spring break, I feel like I haven't seen them for a year.
- Looks like it will be a beautiful sunny day today.
- Our neighbor's dogs figured out they could dig under the fence to get into our yard and no matter how much they (Joel and the neighbor guy) fill the holes back up, they redig. I feel like I can't let my kids outside anymore.
- Chloe is watching the "Get to know Joe" DVD she got at Hollywood video for about the hundredth time since she got it on Friday. I have never been so glad the due date is today.
- My kitchen is sparkling.
- I have almost lost all the weight I gained over Easter weekend. And by the way, I think it is the world's greatest injustice that you can gain 5 pounds in one day, but it takes days or weeks to lose it again.
Tiger Babies Strike Back
3 weeks ago